Join us with a look at our current career opportunities.
IT Managed Services Engineer Careers with Inter-Quest
We are looking for talented engineers to help us deliver world-class support to our clients. If you have great customer service skills and excel at technical support and problem solving, we would like to talk to you.
- Technical Account & Project Management
- Maintaining computer networks and systems for multiple businesses
- Troubleshoot and remediate tier 1, 2 and 3 technical issues
- Triage support calls and managing ticket status
- Supporting client end users via telephone, email or chat
- Manage, schedule and document work using our service desk tools
- Utilizing remote monitoring and management tools to ensure system uptime
- Improving client service, client perception and satisfaction.
- Working together in a collaborative environment to solve problems
Candidates must have excellent coordination, communication, and problem-solving skills; must be self-motivated with the ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and have a proven track record in customer service. If you are capable of providing an exceptional customer experience and working in an energetic and fun environment, this job is for you.
Candidates must possess the following:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business IT support, help desk or Network Operating Center.
- Expertise in Microsoft server and desktop operating systems.
- Working knowledge of Exchange, Outlook & Office365 e-mail
- Experience with Microsoft Office & Microsoft 365.
- Full understanding of DNS, DHCP and Active Directory
- Working knowledge of antivirus solutions
- Experience supporting remote workers
- Working knowledge of network protocols and routing.
- Experience with Firewall technology, VPNs, etc.
- Technical awareness and ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to project a professional, friendly image over the phone and in person
- Ability to analyze and solve problems quickly and completely.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
The following are highly desired:
- Working knowledge of Virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, etc.)
- Working knowledge of advanced storage technologies (SAN, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Citrix solutions.
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related technical field
- Professional technical certifications such as Microsoft MCP, MCSA or MCSE; Citrix CCEA or CCIA; SonicWALL CCSA; Cisco CCNA, or VMware VCP.
- Starting pay is $15 to $25 based on experience.
Send the email to: email@example.com
Make the subject line of your email: I like to solve problems
- Take a look through our website and review this description of the type of person we are looking to have join our team.
- Write us three reasons why you feel this is the best career opportunity for you.
- Please include your salary requirements, and why you feel this is fair.
- Attach your resume to your email.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!