Join us with a look at our current career opportunities.
Computer Technician Careers with Inter-Quest
As technology is becoming more and more important in our daily lives, there is a growing demand for skilled professionals who can offer quality technical support.
Computer Technician Job Description:
As technology is becoming more and more important in our daily lives, there is a growing demand for skilled professionals (also known as IT technicians) who can offer quality technical support. Computer repair technicians fill this need, and while their specific responsibilities can vary from position to position, their duties often include:
- Installing hardware and software systems
- Maintaining or repairing equipment
- Troubleshooting a variety of computer issues
- Setting up computer security measures
- Configuring computer networks
- Offering technical support on-site or via phone or email
- Working with Windows and MacOS workstations
- Working with Microsoft 365 and other cloud environments
- Manage, schedule and document work using our service desk tools
- Triage support calls and managing ticket status
- A strong desire to learn is a must
*If you are interested in the above career opportunity, please send your resume to [email protected].
Send the email to: [email protected]
Make the subject line of your email: I like to solve problems
- Take a look through our website and review this description of the type of person we are looking to have join our team.
- Write us three reasons why you feel this is the best career opportunity for you.
- Please include your salary requirements, and why you feel this is fair.
- Attach your resume to your email.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!