The rules have changed – are you at risk of being left un-insured?
Insurance companies are requiring certain systems be in place before they’ll cover your business with a cyber liability insurance policy:
- Two factor authentication to secure your email and any remote connections
- Sufficient anti-virus and endpoint detection
- Email filtering designed to prevent phishing and ransomware attacks
- Social Engineering training
- Data backup solution(s) set up correctly and being segregated and/or disconnected from your network
Inter-Quest can assist with getting your business compliant and help fill out forms associated with Cyber Liability Insurance.
We can explain what every line item means and help you accomplish each while keeping your business’s unique budgetary needs in mind.
Below are samples of actual insurance forms. Contact us today to see how we can help!