Tech sales - opportunity to learn, grow and earn
We are hiring two people who love to solve problems with business, nonprofit and government professionals. Ideally you have some experience selling or servicing technology, but we will consider an internship if you are tech-savvy and just out of college or making a career move.
No cap on income. Earn all you want. When you make money, so do we. Therefore we don’t care how much you make… except we want you to make more than you ever have before.
PLEASE NOTE: We make money by serving people - putting them first, and providing a superior value. Our "sales" people are caring consultants, not pushy quick closers.
Our I.T. services company is headquartered in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin and has an office in Madison. We are a versatile, highly respected, growing information technology provider.
Contact us immediately if you thrive in a startup-like environment with good people, and enjoy helping business, nonprofit, and/or government clients get more from the technology supporting their work.
WHY ARE WE DIFFERENT?
We work together well, and each of us is focused on achieving our own strategic plan that focuses us on achieving work that is exciting and meaningful to us personally, plus meets or exceeds our Clients’ expectations. p>
In your employee strategic plan, you have:
- Clear, measurable goals
- Clear expectations between you and your manager
- Defined responsibilities and work-related competencies
- A complete plan to pursue the career of your dreams
Your specific responsibilities include serving business, nonprofit and government organizations because they:
- Have business problems. Help them find solutions.
- Do not know the questions. Ask those questions to better comprehend the real issues.
- Do not realize where they are losing money. Investigate to identify the pain points.
- Want to increase productivity, but are uncertain what to do. Ask the right questions.
- Would like to increase revenue. Assess options with them to decide the best approach.
- Have limited information on technology. Help them explore cost effective options.
- Use technology from other vendors inefficiently. Improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work internally with technical resources to design/develop solutions and proposals.
- Find new leads through relational activities (events, in-person calls, phone, email…).
- Maintain data on sales prospects and Clients in our CRM software.
- Present technology solutions with a clear ROI.
- Close new business for the benefit of the organization we will serve.
This is a full-time, long-term, CAREER opportunity in our Beaver Dam or Madison office, although at least part of your week will be in Beaver Dam. This is not a short-term job or a remote position. Telecommuting is not an option. People often stay with us for a long time. We do not have openings often, so don’t wait.
We are in growth mode. If you like to help people solve problems, are excellent at follow-up, and have a proven track record of developing relationships, then contact us immediately. We are hiring NOW.
We offer you:
- Proven technology solutions that solve real business problems.
- Lots of challenging work to do that appeals to your desire to help people.
- A secure company and team environment where we all support your success.
- Proven systems and processes balanced with resources to achieve results.
- Compensation and benefits that reward your individual and team contribution.
- A team environment where your strengths are valued and developed.
- A place where your contributions are valued and you are encouraged.
Who we are looking for someone who is:
- A competitor who is results driven
- Enjoys talking with a lot of people about real problems and solutions
- Knowledgeable about computer networks and business technology
- Skilled at developing relationships
- Positive attitude and a high energy level
- Self-starter with motivation to constantly improve
If you believe you are a match, then email us the information below. We are hiring immediately.
INTER-QUEST, CORP. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. YOUR RESUME AND INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL. CANDIDATES MUST SUCCESSFULLY PASS A COMPLETE BACKGROUND CHECK PRIOR TO HIRE AND HAVE A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE.
Send the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make the subject line of your email: I like to solve problems
- Look at our website and review this description of the type of person we are looking to have join our team.
- Write us three reasons why you feel this is the best career opportunity for you.
- Your salary requirements; and why you feel this is fair.
- Attach your resume to your email.
Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Like our website? We can make you one just as fantastic.